Rajasthan Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer Notification Out
Under the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 for non-TSP areas for the Medical and Health Services Department by the Commission and TSP. Online applications are invited for the recruitment of 200 posts of Food Safety Officer under the Rajasthan Scheduled Area Subordinate Clerk Class and Class IV Service (Recruitment and Other Conditions of Service) Rules 2014 for the region.
Advertisement Number: 11/Exam/FS.O/Med. & Health/EP-1/2022-23
|Dates for submission of online applications start
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications
|30.11.2022 till 12:00 PM.
To Apply visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
Institution_Name Post_Name Details for RPSC
|Food Safety Officer
|Number Of Vacancies
|NON TSP- 179 Sahariya – 03 TSP- 18 Total-200
|Form Starts From
|30.11.2022 till 12:00 PM.
|(i) A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University. or any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; (ii) has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved for the purpose: Provided that no person who has any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer under these rules. 2. Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
|Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay 4200/-)
|Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2023
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001
|Food Safety Officer Non TSP
|Food Safety Officer TSP Area
|Food Safety Officer Saharia
1. The competitive examination shall carry 150 marks and 150 questions of Multiple Choice Type questions.
2. There shall be one paper. Duration of Paper will be Two hours and Thirty Minutes.
3. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted
|Scheme of examination for the post of Food Safety Officer
|No. of Question
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan
1. Before filling the online application form for the post, all the guidelines given regarding filling the online application form available on the website of the candidate commission https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in (Instructions for Applicants), Candidate Must read the advertisement and related service rules. Only after that candidates are instructed to proceed to apply online. The Instructions for Applicants available on the website of the Commission will be considered as part of the advertisement.
2. To apply online, candidates have to click on the Apply online link available on the Commission’s online portal https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or S.S.O. (SSO) portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and one time registration (OTR) will have to be done by selecting the recruitment portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C). To do One Time Registration (OTR) for the first time, the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary / equivalent examination and Aadhar card / PAN card / voter card / driving licence id. one of the id It will be mandatory to enter the details of the proof and upload the documents.
3. The candidates who have already done OTR, can apply for S.S.O. Login to the portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in Apply online on the basis of your OTR number / number by selecting the recruitment portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C).
4. After doing One Time Registration by the candidate, the OTR Profile will contain his/her name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, secondary/equivalent examination details and Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence ID. No modification will be possible in the details. Therefore, before doing OTR, make sure to carefully match the details mentioned in the Aadhaar / Janadhar / SSO profile with the entries in the academic documents. If there is any difference in this, then only after making necessary corrections in the entries of Janadhar card / Aadhar card / SSO ID, take action to fill OTR registration and application form.
5. After filling the online application form for the examination, the candidates will have to generate the application number (Application I.D) by paying the examination fee from the payment facility available on the recruitment portal.
6. Candidates are instructed to not use any other portal or facility for depositing the examination fee.
7. No fee will be refunded to the candidates in the facilities of depositing the said examination fee.
8. Candidates should make sure to pay the examination fee before the last date of application so that any kind of payment will be done through the related transaction.The pending verification can be done in time, otherwise it will be the responsibility of the candidate himself.
9. After applying online, the applicant will necessarily get the application number and if the application number (Application 1.D.) is not marked or received, it means that his application form has not been submitted. Preview of the application form will not be considered as application submission.
10. If the applicant has any kind of problem while applying online, then contact the Helpdesk Number or E-mail given on the Recruitment Portal.
11. Applicants should apply online in the category under which he is eligible to apply. Commission for giving false information / suppression of facts
12. Applicants belonging to Creamy Layer category of Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes of Rajasthan State and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Most Backward Classes (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer) of States other than Rajasthan State / Economically Applicants from weaker section come under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under the general category by paying the prescribed examination fee for the general category candidates.
13. After filling the online application form, the candidates must take the print out of the hard copy of the application form and the examination fee receipt.
14. In addition to filling the online application form as per the above procedure, the Commission shall not ask the candidate under any circumstances anyOnline or offline/hand filled application will not be accepted.
15. Candidates should clearly and necessarily mention the details of all the educational qualifications/experience acquired till the last date of application in the application. Such qualification / experience will not be considered after the last date of application. If there is no marking in the application. Only educational qualification/experience acquired after the last date of application will be considered later.
|Last Date to Apply
|30.11.2022 till 12:00 PM.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has an unprecedented history. In the year 1923, the commission had recommended the establishment of a Union Public Service Commission in India, but in this mission, no thought was given to the establishment of a Public Service Commission in the provinces.
Website Address https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001