Table of Contents
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released a job announcement for 138 Jharkhand Civil Judge (Junior Division) positions. Candidates interested in this JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy should apply online between August 21 and September 21, 2023. To get comprehensive details on recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, salary rate, and all other pertinent information, please refer to the official notification.
Name of Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Important Dates For JPSC Recruitment 2023
|Online Registration Last Date||21-09-2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||27-09-2023|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Details
|JPSC Civil Judge||Gen||60|
Eligibility For JPSC Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) From Any Recognized University in India.
- Age : 22-35 Years.
- As on 31-01-2023
- Extra Age As Per Rules
How To Apply JPSC Latest Vacancy 2023
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Candidates may apply between August 21, 2023 and September 21, 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for Jharkhand JPSC Civil Judge Latest Vacancy 2023 Recruitment Jobs Application Form.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Please have ready scan documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so on.
- Before submitting the application form, please carefully study the preview and all columns.
- If you are required to pay an application fee, you must pay it and complete your form. Take a printout of the final submitted form.
Apply online for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023|
|Application Fees||Gen / OBC/ EWS: Rs.600/-|
SC / ST / PH: Rs.150/-
Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only.