Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
Indian Navy is recruiting eligible candidates for Agnipath Agniveer MR for which exam will be conducted for more information read the following post.
Advertisement Number 01/2023
|Dates for submission of online applications
|08/Dec/2022 to 17/Dec/2022
|Last date of online applications
|Last date for fees payment
To Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Click here https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/page/agniveer-mr.html
|Form Starts From
|Male & Female Both Are Eligible. Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
|01 May 2002 to 31 October 2005
|How To Apply
|Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy), New Delhi-110011
- The recruitment process of Indian Navy Sailor Entry MR May 2023 batch will be online.
- Any high school pass candidates who want to participate in this Navy Agnipath Scheme Agniveer MR Examination can apply online from 08 December 2022 to 17 December 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Pay the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Last Date to Apply
|General / OBC / EWS : 550/- SC / ST : 550/-
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of the Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
Website Address https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy),
E-mail [email protected]