Government of India Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
Applications are invited only through ON-LINE mode from eligible candidates for appointment to constituent units of Department of Atomic Energy located all over India.
Advertisement Number AMD-3/2022
Name of Post
Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
Important Dates-Atomic Energy Department Recruitment
|Duration for submission of online applications||29-10-2022 to 17-11-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||17-11-2022 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Tentative Schedule of Written Examination (Computer based test) for the posts of JTO (Level-1)||January, 2023|
|Tentative Schedule of Descriptive Examination for JTO (Level-2)||February, 2023|
Application Form for Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
To Apply for Institution_Name Post_Name click here
Junior Translation Officer (JTO) Details
|Recruitment For||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||9|
|Minimum Salary||₹ 35,400/-|
|Form Starts From||29-10-2022|
|Pay Scale||₹ 35400 (Cell No. 1 in the Level 6 of Pay Matrix) plus DA & other allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.|
|Age Limit||18-28 years.|
|Desirable Qualification||Masters Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (OR) Masters Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as main subjects at degree level (OR) Masters Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level (OR) Masters Degree in Hindi /English or in any other subject with Hindi/English medium, with English/Hindi as a main subject or a medium of examination at degree level (OR) Bachelors Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a main subject plus recognized Diploma / Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central / State Government offices including Government of India Undertaking.|
|How To Apply||To Apply click here|
|Address||Director, Pakhni/ Pramanu Energy Department, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016 Directorate of Atomic Minerals Exploration & Research.|
Reservation for Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
How To Apply
- Applications will have to be submitted on-line only. No hard copies need to be submitted.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as indicated above as on the closing date for receipt of application should not apply.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate is Required to Pay the Application Fee Must be Submitted. If You do Not pay the Required Application Fees Your Form is considered incomplete.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Selection Process for Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
Stage 1 : Level-1 Test – Objective Test covering:
1. General Hindi 2. General English 3. General Intelligence & Reasoning 4. Quantitative Aptitude 100 Questions in Bilingual (Hindi and English) – Duration – 2 Hrs Minimum
Pass Percentage in each Level shall be as follows:-
OBC: 40% aggregate.
In the event where large number of candidates obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Level-1 examination, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Level-2 examination
Stage 2 : Level-2 Test:- Descriptive written test consisting of two papers (Paper – I & Paper – II) Paper-I (100 Marks) – Duration – 3 Hrs.
1. Translation of paragraphs from Hindi to English (02 nos.) (One each of technical and administrative in nature) (Approx. 250 words for translation) – 25 marks.
2. Translation of paragraphs from English to Hindi (02 nos.) (One each of technical and administrative in nature) (Approx. 250 words for translation) – 25 marks.
. Translation of sentences in English (related to official work) to Hindi (10 sentences). – 15 marks.
4. Translation of sentences in Hindi (related to official work) to English (10 sentences) – 15 marks.
5. Synonyms for English words in Hindi (10) – 10 Marks
6. Synonyms for Hindi words in English (10) – 10 Marks
Paper-II (100 Marks) – Duration – 3 Hrs.
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Marks
2. General Hindi – 15 marks
3. General English- 15 marks
4. Essay in Hindi language – 10 marks
5. Essay in English language – 10 marks
Empanelment criteria: Final Selection will be based on the marks obtained in Level – 2 only. Resolution in case of tie of marks in level-2: a. Total of Level 1 and Level 2 marks. b. Date of Birth (candidate having older age) c. Alphabetical order of name (in the order of First name, middle name and surname).
Apply online for Government of India Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||17-11-2022 (23:59 hrs.)|
|Application Fees||Rs.17-11-2022 (23:59 hrs.)|
About Institution Government of India Department of Atomic Energy AMD for Exploration & Research
The main mandate of the Directorate of Atomic Minerals Exploration and Research is to identify and evaluate the uranium resources required for the successful implementation of the country’s nuclear power programme. For the implementation of this important task, investigations are being carried out at various places across the country by the Regional and Research Centers at New Delhi, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Shillong, Jaipur, Nagpur and Hyderabad (Pakhni Headquarters and South Central Zone).
Website Address https://www.amd.gov.in/app16/index.aspx
Postal Address Director, Pakhni/ Pramanu Energy Department, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016 Directorate of Atomic Minerals Exploration & Research.