Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment of Forest Guard Notification Out
Online Application Forms are invited by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for selection through direct recruitment on the vacant posts of Forest Guard Examination-2022 under Forest Department in Group ‘C’.
Advertisement Number: A-2/E-5/DR/FG/2022-23
|Dates for submission of online applications start
|Last date to fill online application form
|11 November 2022 (up to 11.59.59 PM)
Details of 102 Vacancies :- Public Service Commission Jobs
Under the Forest Constable Examination-2022 under Uttarakhand Forest Department, the number of vacancies of Forest Constable is 894. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
The details of vacancies are given below:
Vacancy Details :- Vertical Reservation Vacancies
- Read the Notification Before Applying for the Recruitment Application Form in UKPSC Forest Guard Exam 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION REFER THE NOTIFICATION HERE
|Last Date to Apply
|11 November 2022
The State of Uttarakhand came into existence on 09th November, 2000 under the Reorganisation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was Constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 (1), of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand vide Notification No. 247/1-Karmik-2001 dated 14th March, 2001. The sanctioned strength of the Commission is a Chairman & six Members.
Website Address https://ukpsc.gov.in/
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
,Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404
Email Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404