TSPSC recruiting for (DAO) Divisional Accounts Officer
Telangana State Public Service Commission has Started the Recruitment Process for the Post of Divisional Accounts Officer (DAO) Read all the information about the Recruitment Process. TPSC DAO is the Grade-II Post with the total vacancy of 53.
Applications are invited Online from qualified applicants through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Divisional Accounts Officer (works) Grade-II under the control of Director of Works Accounts in the State of Telangana.
i) Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Date. 17/08/2022.
ii) Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is till 5.00 PM on 06/09/2022. The payment of Fee will be accepted till 5:00 P.M of last date for submission.
iii) Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
Post name: Divisional Accounts Officer
Institution : Director of Works Accounts
|Dates for submission of online applications||17/08/2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||06/09/2022. (17:00 HOURS)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||06/09/2022. (17:00 HOURS)|
Register through one time registration on official website www.tspsc.gov.in
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Divisional Accounts Officer
|Recruitment For||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multi-Zone-I : 28|
Multi-Zone-II : 25
|Minimum Salary||Rs. 45,960 – 1,24,150/-|
|Form Starts From||17/08/2022.|
|Qualification||Must possess Bachelor’s Degree|
|Pay Scale||45,960 – 1,24,150/-|
|Desirable Qualification||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
Must possess Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a state Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualifications
|How To Apply||On official website|
Zone Allocation for TSPSC DAO Vacancy
Selection Process for TSPSC – Divisional Accounts Officer
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTS OFFICER (WORKS) GRADE-II IN DIRECTOR OF WORKS ACCOUNTS
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Paper-II : Arithmetic and Mensuration (SSC Standard)
Arithmetic (SSC Standard)
1. Number System – Rational and irrational numbers – decimal representations – real numbers-modulus of real numbers – inequalities involving modulus – prime and composite numbers – least common multiple and greatest common divisor – surds and logarithms.
2. Ratio and Proportion – Averages – percentages – profit and loss – Discounts – Simple and compound interests – partnerships – Time and distance – Time and work – Clocks and Calendar.
3. Polynomials and Progressions – Special products – factorization – Remainder theorem – Quadratic equations – Zeros of a cubic polynomial – algebraic expression Arithmetic progression – Geometric progression.
4. Sets – fundamental operations on sets – System of linear equations in two variables.
5. Statistics and Probability – Frequency table – Mean, Median and Mode – simple problems on probability.
Mensuration (SSC Standard)
1. Areas of square, rectangles, triangles – quadrilaterals – parallelogram and trapezium.
2. Geometry of triangles and polygons – identical triangles, similarity of triangles – Pythagoras theorem and applications.
3. Surface area and volumes of solids such as Sphere, Cylinder, Cone and Prism.
4. Geometry of Circles –Tangents and Secants of a circle.
5. Coordinates in two-dimension plane – Distance formula – area of triangle – Equation of a straight line in different forms – Applications – Trigonometric – ratios and their values for special angles – simple trigonometric – identities – Applications of Trigonometry.
Apply online for TSPSC – Divisional Accounts Officer Details
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||21 July 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs. 200/-|
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
Website : Click Here
Postal Address: Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500103. Telephone No: 040-24686026 Fax. No: 040-24747578
E-mail : [email protected]