TNPSC Health Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC is recruiting for the post of Health Officer eligible candidates are invited to apply for the post for more information read the following post
Name of Post for Government Jobs in Tamilnadu 2022
TNPSC Health Officer
Application Form– Tnpsc Jobs 2022
To Apply for TNPSC Health Officer Click Here https://apply.tnpscexams.in/apply-now?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
TNPSC Health Officer Details
Reservation TNPSC Health Officer
|GT(G)||GT ( W) (DAP) (HH)||BC (G)||BC (G)(PSTM)||MBC/DC (G)||MBC/DC (W)||SC (W) (PSTM)||SC (G)||TOTAL|
How To Apply TNPSC Health Officer
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature. [Refer Para 2 of “Instructions to Applicants”]
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under the One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents will be rejected after due process.
Selection Process TNPSC Health Officer
Selection will be made in two successive stages
(i) Examination (Computer Based Test Method)
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the CBT examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants’ appearance in the CBT examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the CBT examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Health Officer Details
Details to Apply online for TNPSC Health Officer
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||19.11.2022|
As mandated by the constitution of india, The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consistently aims at creating and nurturing a public service which is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the government and responsive to the growing expectations of the public at large and marginalised sections in particular.
Website Address https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Home.aspx
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
Tel.1800 419 0958