RPSC Assistant Town Planner Online Form 2022
The recruitment notice for the position of Assistant Town Planner (ATP) has been made public by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Candidates that meet the requirements and are interested in the Rajasthan recruitment process can submit their applications online between October 10, 2022, and November 9, 2022. Read the advertisement for further details on the Protection Officer recruiting, including the syllabus, age restrictions, required qualifications, salary rate, and other information, before submitting an application.
|Dates for submission of online applications||10/10/2022 to 09/11/2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||09/11/2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09/11/2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||As per schedule|
To Apply for RPSC Assistant Town Planner
RPSC Assistant Town Planner Details
|Recruitment For||Assistant Town Planner|
|Number Of Vacancies||43|
|Form Starts From||10/10/2022|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Architecture / Planning with PG Degree in Urban / City / Regional Planning / Traffic and Transportation Planning OR M.Tech in Planning OR M.Plan OR Bachelor Degree in Planning / Architecture with 2 Year Field Experience Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. More Details Read the Notification.|
|Pay Scale||L-14 Rs 5400|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|How To Apply||Online|
|Address||Jaipur Road, Ghooghara Ghati, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001|
|Assistant Town Planner||15||09||02||04||09||04||43|
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022, Candidate Can Apply Between 10/10/2022 to 09/11/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of RPSC Assistant Town Planner Latest Govt. Recruitment Online 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Scheme of examination for the post of Assistant Town Planner|
|Sr.No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Examination Duration|
|Part-A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40||2.30 Hours|
1. The competitive examination shall carry 150 marks and 150 questions of Multiple Choice Type questions.
2. There shall be one paper. Duration of Paper will be Two hours and Thirty Minutes.
3. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
Prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Explanation: – Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||9th November 2022|
|Application Fees||General / Other State : 350/- OBC / BC : 250/- SC / ST : 150/- Correction Charge : 500/-|
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has a distinguished history spanning almost 70 years. The Lee Commission advocated in 1923 creating a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not consider the necessity of creating comparable bodies in the provinces. The recruitment of and management of the Services were largely left up to the discretion of the province governments.
Website Address: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
Postal Address: Jaipur Road, Ghooghara Ghati, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
Tel.: 1800 180 6127.
E-mail: [email protected]