Power grid Recruitment 2022 For Field Engineer Notification Out
POWERGRID invites applications from bright, committed & energetic candidates for filling up vacancies on contract for Revamped Distribution Sector Reform Scheme (RDSS) under Government of India. For more details read the post
Advertisement Number CC/09/2022
Name of Post
(ii) Electronics And Communication
Power grid Recruitment Important Dates
|Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||21.Nov.2022 (1700 hrs)|
|Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||11.Dec.2022 (2359 hrs)|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience||11.Dec.2022|
|Date of Interview/ Screening Test||Will be notified separately on the website|
Application Form Power grid Recruitment
To Apply for Power grid Field Engineer Click Here https://www.powergrid.in/recruitment-fefs-2022-rdss-scheme
Power grid Recruitment Details
|Recruitment For||Field Engineer (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics And Communication (iii) IT|
|Number Of Vacancies||Total 50 (i) Electrical- 20 (ii) Electronics And Communication- 15 (iii) IT- 15|
|Minimum Salary||Rs 30,000|
|Form Starts From||21.Nov.2022 (1700 hrs)|
|Last Date||11.Dec.2022 (2359 hrs)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 30,000-1,20,000/-|
|Qualifications||Full time in Engineering discipline or equivalent discipline from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Desirable eligibility||Field experience in respective discipline|
|Upper Age Limit||29 years|
|How To Apply||online|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Address||B-9, Qutab Institutional Area,Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016|
Reservation Power grid Recruitment
|Field engineer electrical||22||13||05||07||03||50|
|Field engineer Electronics and communication||07||o4||01||02||01||15|
|Field engineer it||07||o4||01||02||01||15|
Selection Process Power grid Recruitment
1. Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
2. Screening test, if conducted, shall be for elimination purpose only and will not have any weightage in final merit.
3. The scheme of the test would be as following:
a) The test would be of 1 hour duration
b) Sections and Number of questions: i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Engineering syllabus in the relevant discipline. ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
c) All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking. d) Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
4. Qualifying marks in the screening test for UR category shall be 40% and 30% for reserved category.
5. Candidates who qualify in test will be shortlisted and called for interview based on their performance in screening test.
6. The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.
7. Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below: Unreserved (UR) posts including EWS Reserved Posts 40 % 30 % Candidates shall have the option for appearing in Hindi or English in the Personal Interview.
How To Apply Power grid Recruitment
- Candidates are requested to Read the Notification Before Applying for the Recruitment
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Pay the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Details to Apply online for Power grid Recruitment
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||11.Dec.2022|
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids.
Website Address https://www.powergrid.in/
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tel. (0124) 2571933
E-mail [email protected]