Power grid Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
POWERGRID invites applications from bright, committed & energetic candidates for filling up vacancies on contract for Revamped Distribution Sector Reform Scheme (RDSS) under Government of India. For more details read the post.
Advertisement Number CC/09/2022
(ii)Electronics and communication
Powergrid Field Supervisor Important Dates
|Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||21.Nov.2022 (1700 hrs)|
|Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees||11.Dec.2022 (2359 hrs)|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & PostQualification Work Experience||11.Dec.2022|
|Date of Interview/ Screening Test||Will be notified separately on the website|
Application Form Power grid Field Supervisor
To Apply for Power grid Field Supervisor Click Here https://www.powergrid.in/recruitment-fefs-2022-rdss-scheme
Power grid Field Supervisor Details
|Recruitment For||Field supervisor (i) Electrical (ii)Electronics and communication|
|Number Of Vacancies||Total 720 (i) Electrical 480 (ii)Electronics and communication 240|
|Minimum Salary||Rs 23,000|
|Form Starts From||21.Nov.2022 (1700 hrs)|
|Last Date||11.Dec.2022 (2359 hrs)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23,000-1,05,000/-|
|Qualifications||Full time in Engineering discipline or equivalent discipline from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Desirable eligibility||Field experience in respective discipline|
|Upper Age Limit||29 years|
|How To Apply||online|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Address||B-9, Qutab Institutional Area,Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016|
Reservation Power grid Field Supervisor
|Field supervisor electrical||195||129||48||72||36||480|
|Field supervisor Electronics and communication||98||64||24||36||18||240|
Selection Process Power grid Field Supervisor
1. Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and Screening Test of the candidates found eligible after scrutiny.
2. Candidates qualifying in the Screening Test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in screening test.
3. The scheme of the test would be as follows:
a) The test would be of 1 hour duration
b) Sections and Number of questions: i. Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.ii. Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
c) All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking.
d) Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
How To Apply Power grid Field Supervisor
- Candidates are requested to Read the Notification Before Applying for the Recruitment
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Pay the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Details to Apply online for Power grid Field Supervisor
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||11.Dec.2022|
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids.
Website Address https://www.powergrid.in/
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area,
Tel. (0124) 2571933
E-mail [email protected]