Indo-Tibetan Border Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) Notification Out
Online Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up following vacancies to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) in Group ‘C (Non-Gazetted & Non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and Rules, 1994 and other Rules applicable from time to time.
Name of Post
ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (PHARMACIST)
Important Dates of Assistant Sub Inspector
|ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED||25th October, 2022 (25/10/2022) AT 00:01 A.M.|
|ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE CLOSED||23 November, 2022 (23/11/2022) AT 11:59 P.M.|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force Post Of Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)-2022 Details
VACANCIES for Assistant Sub Inspector
The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
How To Apply
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force – ITBP Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Pharmacist 2022. Candidates Can Apply starting from 25/10/2022 to 23/11/2022.
- Candidates must read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in ITBP ASI Pharmacist Exam 10+2 Level Jobs 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Scan Documents Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Check and Preview All Columns Carefully.
- If a Candidate is Required to Pay the Application Fee,the fee Must be Submitted. If You have Not paid the Required Application Fees Your Form Will be considered incomplete..
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Phase 1 : PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST
Phase 2 : WRITTEN EXAM
|SL NO.||SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME|
|1||GENERAL INTELLIGENCE AND REASONING||10||10||2 HRS|
|4||ENGLISH/ HINDI COMPREHENSION||10||10|
|5||TRADE/ PROFESSION RELATED||60||60|
SYLLABUS OF SUBJECT IS AS UNDER TRADE PROFESSION RELATED SUBJECT IS AS UNDER
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry & clinical Pathology
- Health education & community pharmacy
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug store & business management
- Hospital & clinical pharmacy
Phase 3 : VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND PRACTICAL EXAMINATION
Apply online for Institution_Name Post_Name Details
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||23 November, 2022 (23/11/2022) AT 11:59 P.M.|
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force was raised on 24 October, 1962. At present, the ITBP guards 3,488 km long India-China borders ranging from the Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh. Apart from this, the Force also has important roles in many internal security duties and operations against the Left Wing Extremism in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Website Address https://itbpolice.nic.in/
Postal Address Block 02, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.