Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022: India Multi-Tasking Staff Notification Out
Department of Posts: India is recruiting eligible candidates under sports quota for appointment of meritorious sports persons in the cadres of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mail Guard and Multi-Tasking Staff in Gujarat Circle for more information read the further post.
Advertisement Number: R&F/1-1/DR/Sports Quota/2022
|Dates for submission of online applications
|23 Oct.2022 to 22.11.2022
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications
|22.Nov.2022 up to 18:00
|Last date and time for making online fee payment
|22.Nov.2022 up to 18:00
|Tentative date for publication of provisional list of shortlisted candidates
|06.Dec.2022 up to 18:00
To Apply for Department of Posts Click here https://dopsportsrecruitment.in/Registration_Pan.aspx
Details of Indian Post Office
|Number Of Vacancies
|Form Starts From
|(i) For Multi Tasking Staff: a) Minimum 10th standard pass from a recognized board b) Knowledge of local language i.e. GUJARATI. The candidate should have studied local language i.c. GUJARATI at least up to 10th Standard c) Sports qualification as per para 7 of the notification.
|a) Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the Sports/games b) Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any of the Sports/games c) Sportsmen who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All the India School Games Federation in any of the Sports/games d) Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
|Rs 18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- in level 1 as per Pay matrix specified in Part A of schedule of Central Civil Service (Revised pay) Rules 2016 plus admissible allowances.
|Between 18-25 years
|How To Apply
|Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad-380 001
|Name of posts
|Number of vacancies
How To Apply for Indian Post Office
- Application shall be submitted through online mode only at the website of Department of Posts
- Candidates who had earlier applied in response to earlier notification No. R&E/11/DR/Sports Quota 2021 dated 25.10.2021 of Gujarat Circle need to re-apply through online mode as earlier notification has been annulled.
- Before submitting the application, the candidate should carefully read the notification containing eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are advised to give only the details of their highest participation / achievement in sports.
- If any candidate has participated in two different sports in same level, he/she may give such details
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field, candidates are advised to exercise utmost care while submitting the application.and are requested to scan all documents properly.
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
Selection Process for Indian Post Office
Method of Selection:
a. All those candidates who fulfil the educational qualification and age criteria shall be eligible for inclusion in the merit list to the extent of number of vacancies notified for each post.
b. Candidature shall be considered only for those posts for which a candidate fulfils the educational qualification and age criteria.
c. Merit list shall be prepared only on the basis of certificate
Details to Apply online for Indian Post Office
|Last Date to Apply
Office of the Chief Postmaster General,
E-mail [email protected]